Mission: AAUW advances equity for women and girls through advocacy, education, philanthropy and research.
The AAUW Midland (MI) Branch, Inc. was established in 1934. It is comprised of approximately 100 members from Midland and the surrounding area who come together to work on philanthropic projects as well as on topics of mutual interest. The branch holds General Meetings that are open to the public.
The AAUW Midland Branch, Inc. is on Facebook!
Fall Used Book Sale – Thank You!!
A big Thank You to all who helped make the AAUW Midland Branch Fall Used Book Sale a huge success! Your generous support allows our branch to offer scholarships for women at the local and national level. We are very grateful to the community for its continued support!
Upcoming Branch Events and Programs
(Click on the links below or on the corresponding date on the calendar at right for details. If you would like further information about any of our programs, please write to email@example.com)
- New Network Seeks to Increase Higher Education Enrollment – October 15, 2015
Recent past programs and events:
- Fall Used Book Sale – October 2, 3, and 4, 2015
- Annual Fall Open House – September 17, 2015
- Midland Branch Spring Luncheon – May 21, 2015
- Spring Used Book Sale! – April 24, 25, and 26, 2015 at the Midland Mall
- Annual Dinner Meeting – March 19, 2015
- Love Your Planet, Eat Your Beans – February 26, 2015
- Program on the Midland Public Schools (MPS) Bond Proposal – Monday, January 19, 2015
- Coffee and More – She Believed She Could, So She Did! – Thursday, January 22, 2015
*** Consider joining the Midland Branch of AAUW. We offer a nice financial incentive. If you join at a public event (such as one of our general meetings or at our Used Book Sale) you will receive 50 percent off our national dues. Very nice, indeed! ***
AAUW National Highlights
- The Power of Membership – Published on Apr 7, 2014
Whether you’re still chasing your dreams or happily living them, AAUW can help — and we’ve been doing just that for more than 130 years. AAUW makes sure that nothing stands in the way of women and girls achieving what they want in life, and we couldn’t do it without the passionate community of women — and men — who bring our mission to life across the country. From equal pay to increasing opportunities for women in STEM to expanding women’s leadership, we’re at the forefront of making change happen. Find out more at www.aauw.org.